What are anabolics for?
Steroids are anabolic and androgenic drugs that are used in various sports to improve the physical abilities of athletes, as a rule, the main goal of taking medications is to build muscle, increase strength and endurance.
A wide range of sports pharmacology allows you to choose for each athlete the necessary drugs, which can be in tablets or injections (oral or injection form).
In addition to the main goal – muscle growth, in bodybuilding steroids are used for fat burning (drying) during the preparation for competitions, and for weightlifting they are necessary to increase strength indicators, for fighters – to increase endurance and strength.
Steroids expand the horizons of your body, they will allow:
- increase recovery speed after physical exertion;
- gain muscle mass efficiently;
- stimulate fat burning effect;
- lower cortisol levels;
- strengthen bones, increasing their thickness, restore ligaments and joints in case of injuries;
- increase libido and potency;
- increase appetite;
- increase self-esteem and self-confidence.